Sunday, March 11, 2012

I made a mental list of all the things I did this weekend to avoid work:

1. Update my Yelp reviews.. still working on this
2. Went to the gym twice in a single day. I saw my friend who I told an hour earlier that I was busy writing a paper. Apparently, he told me the same thing himself. That makes us both liars and bad students.
3. Went to the park and attempted to have a picnic my bf with pre-made goods from Trader Joes. I LOOVE the premade salads! Well, my bf's dog's toe started bleeding from all the running around, so we left early.
4. Went to SCP to return a tote bag. I loved the saffiano material (I don't take care of my shit so this material is just awesome) but I just couldn't justify keeping such a large bag that I'll never use. I usually only carry cross-bodies on the weekends. Hands free are theeeeee best.
5. Bought a tub of ice cream and a pack of cones. Yup, I probably had about 1/4 of the tub. Hence, my trips to the gym.
6. Writing in this blog.


A picture of what I'm going to look like after being holed my in my room til June.


No comments:

Post a Comment